OptiTrack have just announced their Unity Plugin has been updated.
The OptiTrack Unity3D Plugin allows real-time streaming of live or recorded motion tracking data from Motive into Unity. Kinetic data from both rigid body and skeleton tracking can be streamed via the plugin, and received data can be used for animating objects and characters within a scene in Unity. The plugin contents are distributed in a unitypackage format and you can simply load this file into Unity projects. Once imported, the included C# scripts can be attached to Unity objects for instantiating a client and receiving the tracking data.
Unity Plugin 1.1.0
Released December 5, 2017
Real-time interface for streaming 6DoF rigid body data to Unity.
Details & Requirements
- Release Date: December 05, 2017
- File Format: unitypackage
- Works with:
- Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit, Android armeabi-v7a, and Android x86.
- Tested with Oculus Rift DK2, CV1, and Samsung Gear VR.
- Tested with Unity versions 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.0p4, and 5.6.4p3.
- Unity Plugin 1.1.0 December 05, 2017
- Implemented late update functionality when using Unity 2017.1+, which reduces render transform latency for both rigid body and HMD components.
- Added support for alternative HMD rigid body streaming orientations.
- Added Mecanim finger retargeting support.
- Improved handling of HMD disconnection and reconnection.
- Compatibility updates for Unity 2017.2.
- Updated NatNetLib to version 3.0.1.
Click here to download it now www.optitrack.com/downloads/plugins.html