With built-in WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities, this dual-purpose system enables you to record EMG + movement data from anywhere and at any time. Leveraging these abilities makes the system the optimal indoor/outdoor tool for both advanced research and mobile clinical conditions.
Trigno Wireless System
A high-performing device designed to make EMG signal detection reliable and easy.
The system is capable of streaming data digitally into EMGworks®, third-party software, or via analog outputs for integration with motion capture and other third-party data acquisition systems. Full triggering features further expand integration options for additional measurement technologies.
- Wireless Communication: Proprietary RF wireless protocol
- Stream data digitally into EMGworks® or via analog channels for integration
- Mix and match from the entire Trigno™ EMG & Additional Sensors
- Integrate with a third-party measurement technologies and synchronize data recording
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth
- Record and analyze data with Mobile EMG Suite
- Compatible with Trigno™ Avanti, Quattro and other latest-gen Trigno™ sensors.
Trigno Avanti Sensor
Advancing the Trigno™ Platform for years to come
Our latest generation wireless sensor combines patented EMG with increased IMU performance, while supporting both Research and Mobile data collection modes.
- Button-less Operation
- Improved RF Performance
- On-board IMU
- LED Status indicators
- Selectable EMG Bandwidth Settings
- On-board Signal Processing
Trigno Quattro Sensor
Advanced, 4-channel EMG + IMU sensor for adaptable muscle tracking
The Trigno™ Quattro Sensor combines four of the smallest EMG sensing heads on the market with an IMU to track human movement in both research labs and mobile environments.
Sleek miniature heads ideal for use in:
HMIs, Prosthetics, Exoskeletal Systems, Pediatrics, Speech Therapy
Isolate and measure several muscles in areas of high traffic.
- 4 channels of EMG + IMU
- Available for Research+ and Mobile systems
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Capability
- Transmission range of up to 40 meters
Trigno EMG & Additional Sensors
Combine. Collect. Analyze.
Specifically designed to complement EMG studies, the Trigno™ product line offers users a full set of physiological and biomechanical monitoring tools to simplify complex research and provide more useful data.
- EMGworks 4.4 or later
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- One USB 2.0 port
- At least 2.0 GHz processor clock speed
- At least 2 GB system memory
- 1280×1024 (SXGA) display resolution or better
- 50 GB hard disk storage (minimum)
- Android V 6 (Marshmallow) operating system
- BLE 4.2 support
- RAM 1GB minimum
- Storage 8 GB minimum
- Screen Resolution 2048×1536 (recommended)
- Recommended Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T713NZKEXAR)
8-inch screen, 32 GB, WI-FI
RF Frequency Band
2400-2483 MHz (ISM band)
27 x 37 x 13 mm
5 – 45 degrees Celsius
EMG Signal Input Range
11mV / 22mV r.t.i.
EMG Signal Bandwidth
20-450 Hz / 10-850 Hz
EMG Contact Dimensions
±2g, ±4g, ±8g, ±16g
24 Hz – 470Hz (configurable in software)
±250 dps, ±500 dps. ±1000dps, ±2000dps
24Hz – 360 Hz (configurable in software)
< 1 sample period (Base Station only)
< 1-2 sample period
Analog Output Range
± 5 V (Base Station only)
Analog Output Bandwidth (Ch. 1-16)
DC-500 Hz (Base Station Only
Analog Output Bandwidth (Ch. 17-64)
DC-50 Hz (Base Station Only)
Analog Output Group Delay (Ch. 1-16)
48 ms (Base Station Only)
Analog Output Group Delay (Ch. 17-64)
96 ms (Base Station Only)
Want To Know More?
Our team of Motion Capture professionals are just an email or a phone call away.
(+61) 3 9687 8638
Factory 31, 91 Moreland Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011