Xsens motion capture solution including the proprietary MVN Analyze software. MVN Analyze is a Full-body human measurement system based on inertial sensors, biomechanical models, and sensor fusion algorithms. Easy to use, short setup time and instant validated data output. The system can be used anywhere.
Xsens motion capture can be used everywhere, in the lab, at the office and on the field.
Xsens is the only inertial motion capture provider with full magnetic immunity in all conditions.
Xsens motion capture gives you validated data to ensure highest quality motion analysis.
MVN Analyze gives you Lab quality motion capture in field conditions.
Xsens tailored both hardware and software of the Xsens MVN systems to ensure real-time, reliable and accurate human motion analysis. Xsens’ tiny motion trackers are able to capture the smallest twitches to high dynamic movements on-body ensuring full 3D motion analysis. Dedicated signal pipelines take care of real-time and robust data connections. The proven MVN Analyze biomechanical model and sensor fusion algorithms ensure the highest quality motion analysis, even in challenging magnetically disturbed environments.
Xsens MVN Analyze Highlights
- Full magnetic immunity
- Validated motion capture data
- Easy synchronization with third party systems
- Instant 3D kinematic graphs
- Use on the field, in the lab, at the desk, on the work floor, everywhere
- Easy setup and calibration
- Wearable and easy to get changed
Xsens offers true full body performance capture using Manus VR finger tracking for MVN Link and MVN Awinda. We provide native support for Manus VR gloves directly into Xsens’ MVN Animate motion capture software.
The Manus VR – Xsens Edition
- One pair of Manus VR DK2 Gloves (left and right)
- One pair of Vive Tracker Straps (left and right)
- Long-range wireless dongle
- Full service hardware warranty: 6 months
- 2019 Apollo Developer License (1 pc)
- MVN Animate & MVN Analyze Plug-in (1 pc)
- Support Xsens hardware and software by Xsens
- Support Manus VR hardware and software by Manus VR
You can order the Manus VR – Xsens edition at the Manus VR website.
The Xsens MVN product line has two hardware versions (MVN Link and MVN Awinda) with their own characteristics.
The difference between the two versions is shown in this overview:
Want To Know More?
Our team of Mocap professionals are just an email or a phone call away.
(+61) 3 9687 8638
Factory 31, 91 Moreland Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011