Introducing the worlds most accurate inertial glove. Capture high quality hand motion capture quickly and easily.
7, 12 or 15 sensors
- 7 sensors, 12 sensors or 15 sensors
- Use separately or with a suit
- Up to 16G’s in action tolerance
- 3ms or higher System Latency
- Native support for Animate, Motionbuilder, Unity and Unreal
- Optical Rigs integration (Vicon, Motion Analysis, Optitrack, PhaseSpace)
- Unsurpassed Magnetic Immunity (UMI)
- Bespoke fitting
- Quick and easy to put on and take off
Perfect Sync with Optical Rigs
Synertial has the best in class finger capture solution available
- Accurate palm flex and individual finger bones measurement provides superior recording of thumb and finger touching, provides unmatched finger-capture accuracy.
- Occlusion-free finger capture to reduce post production time and cost.
- Integrates directly with suit, or can be used separately
Hybrid with laser positioning Sensors
The 7-sensor gloves provide a great job with most finger motion capture, whereby Interpolation is used to approximate the un-tracked finger joints; these gloves also the intermediate phalanges and interpolate the orientation changes of the rest of the finger joints.
The 12-sensor gloves are recording the proximal phalanges in addition to the Intermediate phalanges, thereby providing a more realistic picture of the finger motion, i.e., the differential bending of joints that occurs in response to applying pressure.
The 15-sensor gloves add the distal phalanges (fingertips) of the index, middle, and ring finger.
What is Unique?
- We record the motion between the fingers (adduction abduction)
- Measures and records palm flex
- Excellent thumb and finger tip touching
- Record up to 8 pairs of hands at once
- System tracks wrist position for very accurate tracking.
- Integration with any motion capture suit
- Add fingers to other systems
- Inertial motion capture
- Optinertial for Optical mortion capture
- Wired Connectivity: 2m USB Cable
- WiFi Connectivity: 20m range with provided router
In The Case
- 1 x IGS Glove (Right or Left)
- 1 x Main Processing Unit
- Software and Drivers
- 1 x Wireless Router (Wireless option only)
- 1 x Rechargable Battery (Wireless option only)
- 7 to 15dx Micro IMUs
- On-Board Gyroscope, Accelerometer and Magnetometer
- Internal Update rate: 500Hz
- Gyro Range: 2 000 degrees/sec
- Accelerometer range: 2, 4, 8 or 16 G
- Dimensions: 16mm x 10mm x 3,5mm
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- i5 CPU or equivalent
- 1GB RAM
- 1GB free hard drive space
- Hand Size: Unlimited
- Wired MPU: 65mm x 35mm x 15mm
- Wireless MPU: 100mm x 65mm x 20mm
- Battery: 125mm x 75mm x 22mm (Wireless option only)
Direct link to
- Siemens Jack and PSH
- Dassault Delmia and Catia
- Autodesk Motionbuilder
- 30 and 60 frames per second capture
If you would like to purchase the Synertial IGS Cobra Glove
- call 03 9687 8638 (Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm)
- or complete the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.