The MotionMonitor Bike Fit System is designed to deliver the speed and accuracy that the professional bike fitter requires when setting up a bike. The system is icon driven to ensure the right steps are taken in the right order. The approach is foolproof! Here is a quick overview.
- A click of the mouse activates your hardware.
- 120 readings per second provide the speed and accuracy to track elite riders.
- Digitize key points on the bike in less than a minute.
- Accuracy is sub-millimeter
Setup Bike Rider
- Digitize your rider in less than 2 minutes to obtain biomechanicaly accurate segment lengths and joint centers.
- Spot rider limitations before the fitting process begins.
- Measure the true 3D movement of the subject including long bone rotations for accurate measurement of joint angles.
- Collect dynamic riding trials bi-laterally.
- Click from a selection of data panels to view joint angles, velocities and accelerations.
- Compare right and left side consistency with data ranges, maximum and minimum values.
- View 2D traces of hip, knee and ankle.
- Compare positional anomalies and stroke consistency.
- When you have decided what data needs to be modified, you can begin RealTime Fitting
- View data in real-time while you make adjustments to saddle and handle bars.
- See how your adjustments affect joint angles or trunk orientations.
- When your adjustments have the rider’s data as you want it, capture a post fitting ride to compare rider performance before and after your changes.
- Digitize your final bike adjustments for addition to your report or to help select his or her new bike.
- Use the report generator to create your video or printed report.
If you would like to purchase The MotionMonitor Bike Fit System
- call (+61) 3 9687 8638 (Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm)
- or complete the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.