The most advanced data acquisition and analysis system in the market offers precise measurement of human motion for diverse applications
The MotionMonitor is a turn-key 3-D motion capture system designed to synchronously collect data from kinematic trackers, EMG, force plates, hand transducers, EEG, digital video, event markers and other analog devices, virtual reality, and haptic devices. Data generated from a rich collection of analytical tools are immediately available for playback with graphical displays of all data outputs. Stunning 3-D computer-rendered animations of the subject can be viewed as a skeleton, stick figure, or humanoid. Real-time measurement of the human body’s movement, brain activity, eye movement, muscle recruitment, and external forces acting on the body is achieved using the broadest range of hardware available in the market.
Why choose The MotionMonitor?
- Speeds system setup and shortens learning curves with the application of a complete turn-key system.
- Supports real-time collection from the broadest range of hardware.
- Simplifies acquisition and analysis with the synchronous data collection of kinematic data with force plates, hand transducers, EMG, eye tracking, video, EEG, virtual reality, haptics and analog data.
- Provides an immediate playback with graphical displays of raw or processed data.
- Eliminates the need for programming efforts- from setup to data collection to analysis, operations can be completed with radio buttons and dropdown menus.
- Provides a common software platform across various hardware systems.
- Supports a diverse range of applications because of the variety of functionality and capabilities.
- Utilizes the input and thinking of many researchers to design a system which accomplishes research requirements.
Enhance productivity with support for specific applications in:
- Motor Control
- ISB Shoulder Protocol
- In-vitro Research
- Gait & Balance
- Eye Tracking for 3D Gaze
- Virtual Reality
- CT-MRI Registration
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Athletic Training
Real time data acquisition, analysis, and 3D visualization. Turnkey hardware solutions. Upgradeable as your needs change. Research Design & System Engineering consultation.
The MotionMonitor is a totally integrated real-time data collection, analysis and 3D visualization system that will enhance your experience with OptiTrack cameras:
- Utilize The MotionMonitor to build a biomechanical model using marker data from the OptiTrack cameras. Points used to define joint centers and local coordinate systems, can be identified using either marker positions from Motive: Body, or by digitizing landmarks in real-time using a stylus with both Motive: Tracker and Motive: Body.
- Quality check marker tracking and model definitions in real-time using a live skeletal animation. The skeletal animation and graphical data can be viewed synchronously immediately after data collection.
- Employ recommended protocols for subject setup, including the International Society of Biomechanics (ISB) or other user-defined protocols for biomechanical setup and data analysis.
- Synchronously collect the marker data along with any of The MotionMonitor supported hardware systems, including A/D data, force plate, EMG, eye-tracking, digital video and more.
- Display raw or processed kinematic and kinetic data selected from intuitive drop-down menus or defined by the user with standard math notation within The MotionMonitor. Export all raw or processed data for further processing.
- Conduct motor-control and stimulus response studies with audio and visual cues using either a 2-D display or 3-D Virtual Reality display with The MotionMonitor Biofeedback Module.
- Biofeedback Used to generate visual, audio or tactile bio-feedback signals from any raw or processed data.
- C3D Model Builder Provides users with the ability to convert data collected from any system into The MotionMonitor® data.
- EMG Processing Provides functionality for basic processing of EMG signals.
- Eye Tracking Track right eye, left eye, 3D gaze, or cyclopean eye vectors, plus more.
- Gait Analysis A complete package for analyzing gait related activities in either a laboratory or clinical setting including computation of joint forces and moments.
- Hand & Foot Detail Enables tracking of individual bones of the hands and feet.
- In-Vitro Research Track the surface of joints pre and post various surgical procedures.
- Shoulder Analysis Analyze shoulder mechanics, including tools to duplicate the settings recommended by the International Shoulder Group.
- Landmark Tracking Track internal landmarks from CT-MRI scans.
- Motor Control An impressive array of functions to support motor control and stimulus response studies.
- Neuroscience & Rehabilitation Introduces haptics and 3-D immersive displays for the control and perturbation of visual and sensory feedback.
- Balance Analyze and track changes in balance and posture.
- Spine Detail enables tracking of individual vertebral bodies.
- EEG/qEEG synchronously collect EEG or qEEG data.
- Virtual Reality Create and control VR environment with no programming.
- Knee Analysis analyze knee motion with kinematics, EMG and CT-MRI scans.
- Chiropractic track patient outcomes and chiropractor manipulations.
- Ergonomics track full body motion for evaluation, assessment and training purposes.
For more videos take a look at The MotionMonitor’s YouTube channel
If you would like to purchase the The MotionMonitor
- call (+61) 3 9687 8638 (Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm)
- or complete the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.